Bonjour it's Jinah!

Saturday, September 27

High Tea

My birthday's coming up and I feel obligated to throw myself something amazing. Last year I went to the Shins and danced a lot. The year before I threw a murder mystery dinner - everyone came in costume and played their parts. I got confused because there was too much champange and gin fizz punch. This year I want to host an afternoon tea, complete with tiny sandwiches and delicious scones. And by host, I mean, go to a fancy tea room where I don't actually have to prepare said tiny sandwiches or scones. Somewhere they have fancy bone china and I can wear gloves and a hat.

So I found the perfect dress.



Not only is it tea party ready, it just kind of feels like me. I might just wear it every week.

Dress, Moulinette Soeurs at Anthropologie, $188

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share