Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, September 15

OH YEAH

Epiphany: My discount transfers to Urban Outfitters as well as Free People.

Resdiscovered: How much I like things sold at UO. I haven't shopped there in years! It's always so hectic and crowded in the store, and for the longest time, I was refraining from buying things I didn't deem appropriate in Corporate America. Current developments imply that this is not my life path. This means I can/will wear whatever the hell I like. YES, acid washed jeans.

Currently: Watching the Lizzie McGuire movie on Disney Channel. Man, H. Duff, ilu. This makes me want to relive my Europe travels and do themed trips - Lizzie McGuire in Rome, l'Auberge Espagnole in Barcelona... Oh wait, I think I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share