Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, September 12

Sassy

I had a stellar day at work. I was hilariously racially profiled (but made the sale), sold the perfect dress to a member of the East Cobb intelligentsia, chatted with a fab customer about her Rebecca Minkoff MAM for a good bit, and got gold stars. A couple ladies I chatted up throughout the day were convinced that it was so awesome, the store, that they should work there too. I wholeheartedly agree and am pumped for the holidays. I love ridiculously busy days.

IMGP1215.JPG

IMGP1216.JPG

I was wearing these boots:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Frye Engineer Slouch boots circa 2006. Similar to the currently available Veronica Slouch boots. The main difference is the sole - leather on these, rubber on the others.

I have never received so many questions/compliments in a single day about anything I was wearing before! One customer even came back with friends to show them and ask where they came from. It was ridiculous. The boots are amazing. I can't wait till fall, I have a whole Frye rotation to go through.

Sidebar: These were actually in the Free People catalog two years ago and were available on Zappos for approximately $450. I found them at TJMaxx for infinitely less than that. It was just a huge stroke of luck they were my size and that I had been obsessing over them for over a year. This is how I dub things meant-to-be. This actually goes for all my other boot purchases in the past three years. (If anyone in the ATL is looking for the Sunnie multi strap boot in fog in a size 10, there is ONE pair at the Howell Mill store. I almost picked them up to eBay but couldn't be bothered. I have these too, and they are incredible.)

Tunic as dress, Jovovich-Hawk for Target; cardigan, AA; boots, Frye.

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about the East Cobb Intellegensia!!! Your workplace sounds fascinating too, and I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's not a formal organization, really. East Cobb is the suburb I went to high school in and the suburbanites are referred to as "East Cobb Snobs" on occasion. I'm really only using the term to refer to kids I hung out with and knew that weren't quite EC cookie cutter.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share