Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, September 12

My new favorite thing

I did a bad thing at work yesterday. I caved and bought something. These scarves aren't up on the site, and aren't necessarily amazingly pretty, but they're just perfect. Every one in the store is unique and they come in about a billion colors. It's very Missoni-ish and somehow transforms a plain boring outfit into Stylish. How can you pass up something that gives extra oomph to anything and magically goes with any color? Clearly I could not. This is my new go-to accessory for all the time. Note my extremely smug face.

IMGP1216.JPG IMGP1217.JPG

I don't know what they're called, but they're definitely by Anthro/Urban and we have atleast thirty different ones to choose from at my store. Come buy one from me! (Wow, am I giving out lots of free promos for them or what?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share