Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, September 26

I told you guys I'm cool...

Since I last blogged about them, all those scarves (dozens of them) have sold out at my store. Then I saw Stephanie Pratt wearing one on TV. Told you they are awesome.

And I have been so backlogged with everything - job applications, redecorating, my Netflix queue, and especially the shows I missed on the DVR. I have been doing nothing but working and slogging through my tons of DVDs and TV shows to watch.

What are you watching this season? I'm taking full advantage of the DVR business and plan to follow Heroes, Prison Break, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Privileged in addition to my regular junk television obsessions. It's ambitious. I am lame and have marathon catchup sessions with my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share