Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, September 19

It feels like September

I'm squeezing out what little more wear I can from my Spring and Summer clothes before cold weather reigns. I mean, I think I will still be able to go to the pool until almost November so maybe I shouldn't worry quite yet. I think these are the wrong shoes for this outfit. Blah. Atleast the sun came out today.

Oh and I realized whose wedding a lot of my clients went to last weekend (I sold a bunch of dressy dresses), and gosh, is it just me or is it weird when your high school friends get married?

IMGP1216.JPG

IMGP1215.JPG

Tank, Target; sweater jacket, J. Crew; skirt, Anthropologie; shoes, H&M; bag, Gryson for Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share