Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, September 10

Shopping Confessional

I caved and bought some shoes online. I couldn't help it. I felt like the blog-o-sphere was buzzing about how cheap the trend shoes at GoJane were and I was compelled to look. And then I found these.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do they look familiar? Or am I the only one that is obsessed with Frye and Miss Sixty boots each season? These are pretty spot on "inspired" boots. I literally spent hours fawning over Miss Sixty's Vaila boot last year, stalking them on Urban Outfitter's site, going into the store to chat up the manager while casually obsessing over the boots. Then they went on sale (still too much). Then they disappeared.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay, I suppose they aren't exact, but considering I didn't have (still don't have) $300 to spend on a non classic ankle boot last year, I am ecstatic. And they're vegan.


Boots, GoJane.com, $29.99.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh...I'm going over to Gojane right now to look at those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out http://www.vegetarianshoesandbags.com/

    They have great looking AND affordable vegan shoes, boots, and more!

    One more reason to check them out: they are running a free Shoes for a Year sweepstakes, good now through December 5.

    The lucky winner gets a free pair of shoes every month for all of 2009. Entries are made each time a purchase is made, however no purchase is necessary. Anyone can go to the site to enter ONCE at http://www.vegetarianshoesandbags.com/vegansweepstakes/freeshoesforayear.aspx . They won't accept duplicate entries at this address, however.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share