Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, July 23

Slogging along

I believe it's going to continue to be slow around these parts until either Fall rolls around or the economy does some sort of magic backflip. Also, I haven't been consuming any fashion goods lately. Not that this was ever a "look what I bought!" blog, but still, that urge is tempered by the hot weather.

I will say I did buy some stationery, though. Do thank you notes really matter so much? I'm not sure, but atleast I got cute ones for this experiment. The notebooks I purchased weeks ago on vacation. I have a bad habit of collecting blank books and only writing in one at a time. I love Orla Kiely and was delighted to find a good assortment of paper goods at Sam Flax.

IMGP1217.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share