Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, August 26

I'm not really grumpy

IMG_1676

IMG_1677
Bodysuit as top, American Apparel; skirt, H&M; espradilles,
Anne Taylor Loft; necklace, Urban Outfitters.


The sun makes me really squinty out on my balcony! And self-timer photos are hard, y'all.

Don't make fun.

This outfit was inspired by Annabel of Blushing Ambition. I feel very old Hollywood glamour in this getup. I wore this to swish around at work and purchase some furniture.

I got this really pretty set of low tables for my bedroom to use as bedside tables. I may do a house/apartment post once I actually have a fully furnished room.

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see your house! GREAT skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share