Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, October 2

Finally an outfit

I've been celebrating scoring half a tank of gas by going on joyrides around town. Today I made it to Little 5 and Whole Foods. I made quite a chunk of change at Rag O Rama and scowled at the many, many employees at Home Depot that kept insisting on helping me. (What a wonder, a girl shopping for hardware. It happens.)

It was cool enough to wear leathah. This is the yummiest leather ever.

IMGP1215_1.JPG

IMGP1216_1.JPG

Oh and isn't that the cutest puppy ever? I take him for walks a few times a week. He's like a teddy bear and everyone loves him.

Deep v, American Apparel; jacket, Mike & Chris; jeans, Diesel; kicks, Converse; bag, Anna Corinna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share