Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, December 8

Hayden Harnett for Target

I feel like I've been out of the loop of the Target collabs lately, but maybe that's because I'm not really interested in what's available? I'm sure you've all heard about this one, but I thought I might as well make a point of How. Excited. I. Am.

Not only are the designs true to the h-h aesthetic, some of these are really interchangeable with the fullprice versions. Check out the flight totes - they will probably be the same size and padded enough for a laptop.

And the matching quirky umbrella. Too much fun.


Umbrella, $22.99 - This print is too cute!



Flight tote, $49.99

This may be the best piece. It is very similar to the Ibiza flight tote and could double as a laptop schlepping tote.



Hobo, $44.99 (canvas, $39.99)



Chain handle bag, $44.99

This reminds me a lot of the Vargas chain strap bag. Love love love this.


Double Flap bag, $29.99 - can be used as a clutch as well.

Clutch, $19.99


The collection drops in stores December 28th. I think I'm willing to brave the after holiday returnathon crowds to nab some of these.

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly excited about these, particularly the camel clutch!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share