Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, December 8

Twilight

I jumped on the Twilight series bandwagon when Breaking Dawn came out and read all of them in a week or so. I'm kind of lukewarm on the books, but had hoped they would translate well onto the big screen (you know, like Harry Potter). I was disappointed. Did anyone else see it?

Haha, I remembered another reason why I didn't post for forever... I thought I lost my digital camera for a good bit. These are lovely camera phone shots of what I wore to see the movie. Apparently red really is my color - maybe we'll bring it back into regular rotation.

nov21-1.jpg

nov21-2.jpg

Sweater top, Banana Republic; dress as skirt, H&M; tights, Target; costume jewelry necklace, Chinatown; boots, Frye; cell phone charm, Colette Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share