Bonjour it's Jinah!

Sunday, January 17

Atlanta Boutique Bargains Clearance Sale




It's that time of year again! It looks like there is going to be a solid lineup of old favorites and new goodies! I'm definitely going to stop by for a visit. Things I'll be keeping an eye out for: Leifsdottir F/W pieces from Kelly's Closet, the yummy Italian leather shoe selection from Pella (I spotted Prada flowerstem heels last year for 50% off!), anything A.P.C. at DrewLewis (heck, anything I can get my hands on at DL!),  French Connection dresses at Boogaloos, and finally finding and making good friends with which boutique carries Hayden-Harnett in this city.

I'm also very interested to see what the OTP boutiques carry to see if it's worth a weekend excursion. And if you're not shopping for yourself, there is usually a sweet selection of MENS clothing. Valentine's Day will be upon us before you know it!

I also like to work the sales for graduation gifts and things to add to my gift stash. I feel weird saying this because I know all of my besties read this, but there is always (always!) a stockpile of gifts for my best girls that I pick up whenever I see an awesome deal on something they'd love.

Boutiques participating:

Friday, January 22 through Saturday, January 23. 10AM-6PM both days.

231 18th St. NW (in the space above Z Gallerie)
Atlanta, GA 30363

Complete information here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! How's school? How are you? Maybe we could try that lunch date thing again sometime? I'm weak in the knees reading about this sale but I'm going to try to ignore this post. Sneak pictures if you can so I can live through you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How's school? How are you? Maybe we could try that lunch date thing again sometime? I'm weak in the knees reading about this sale but I'm going to try to ignore this post. Sneak pictures if you can so I can live through you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share