Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, August 17

Fall Favorites: Clogs



Clockwise, from top left:
  1. Madewell's the Westway clog, $168. Available from Madewell.
  2. Aldo Sanderman, $115. Available from Aldo online as well as in select stores.
  3. Jeffrey Campbell Charli Platform Clog, $148. Available from many retailers, including one of my favorites, Free People.
  4. See by Chloe Slingback Wedge Clogs, $270. Available at Saks Fifth Avenue.
  5. Swedish Hasbeens Slip in Super High, $213. Available at the official Swedish Hasbeens site as well as Endless.com.
I think a lot of people still balk at the idea of clogs coming back, but I'm 100% on board. I think all of these options would look excellent paired with a swingy floral dress for the rest of these hot summer days, and even better with thick socks and schoolgirl looks a la Alexa Chung in the fall. I love how they can swing bohemian, or vintage, or edgy when paired with the right things. These might even replace my boots come fall...

I had heart palpitations when I spotted the See by Chloe pair on Rachel Bilson a few weeks ago, and now I can't get enough clog outfit inspiration! The Madewell pair is perfect in every way, and if I happen to be in the store scoping out the upcoming collaboration, I might just cave and snatch up a pair! Are you on the clog bandwagon too? I can't help but obsess!

    6 comments:

    1. Loving all of them. I am so glad I am not the only one who gets so excited for fall in August!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love the JC and See by Chloe pairs! I have an open toe wedge clog already but kinda digging the closed toe black ones for the Fall too!

      xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Those Chloe ones are so freakin cute!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I freaking love clogs. And honestly, I have never stopped. I have a pair of MIA clogs that I have had and worn since 1999 (and been resoled twice), a pair of dutch inspired Steve Madden clogs that have been resoled once since 2002, and a pair of high heeled platform Steve Madden clogs that I have had for 6 or 7 years that need resoled. So I have already bought 2 pairs of clogs thus far, and am debating between the see by chloe wedges and steve madden Carnee clogs. I love clogs, so when there are endless options b/c they are trendy, I have to snap them up while I can!

      ReplyDelete
    5. i am totally with you! haters gonna hate, jinah, but i am all about clogs. my mom used to wear them in the 60's so i think i am still fond of them as a holdover. LOVE them.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Christian Louboutin  
      At any time you show up at a meeting from the celebration would shortly see, this mixture of christian louboutin beige position toe pumps, haven’t only search adorable and truly classy and more often than not have in typical occasions, a bigger utilization! the splendid blend of traditional and vogue is our eternal pursuit, in order that our Christian Louboutin Black Golden pumps fashionable and ideal for various tastes of shoppers.

      ReplyDelete

    Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Add This

    Bookmark and Share