Bonjour it's Jinah!

Sunday, July 31

Sunday Style Inspiration

I don't know about you, but I'm itching to pull out all of my fall clothing already. And putting together so many outfits in my head with all of my existing and soon to be acquired pieces. Three key elements are my primary inspiration when currently dressing and shopping for fall:

royal blue on top and on the bottom

pops of red

leopard on everything
(pink horrorshow) / (vanessa jackman)

Just a little burst of style to keep you occupied this Sunday afternoon! I'm going to spend mine getting  real close with the new J. Crew catalog.

1 comment:

  1. j crew fall looks amazing! last time i checked there was free shipping online.... tempting you..

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share