Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, September 6

Little Ankle Booties

Heavily influenced by Alicia's recent post on the holy grail Isabel Marant Dicker boots as well as Annabel of Blushing Ambition's growing collection of ankle booties, I am jonesing for some little booties for the fall.

As much as I wish I could be a big wedges and heels girl all the time, my lifestyle dictates that I wear a practical shoe that's kind to my feet. Enter the low heel and laidback style these little beauties offer. Now the only problem is deciding which ones to get... I mean, these are all different enough right? Does a girl really have to choose just one?

Click on the boot of your choice to shop.
boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share