Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, June 26

Quick little outfit post

After cutting up what used to be one of my favorite pairs of jeans, I realized that brought up my collection of jean shorts to well, two pairs. I happened upon two similar sailor-ish pairs on a Forever 21 visit. I was really hoping to find that Mondrian print dress/tunic, but came out with these instead.

This outfit was for errand running - a dentist appointment and lunch followed by a trip to Zara. I feel like nothing matches lately, but I don't care too much.

IMGP0001.JPG

IMGP0002.JPG
Haha at my cat trying to open the door behind me...

Tee, Beck merch; shorts, F21; jellies, Old Navy; bag, Hayden Harnett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share