Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, June 20

WANT



I have a problem and occasionally buy multiple Marc by Marc handbags in a single go. I don't know, most of them cost less than $400, are cute and age appropriate for a twenty-something, and are made of yummy leather compared to other bags at the same price point.

I've been going back and forth on the Totally Turnlock Quinn for a couple seasons. One season it was too hardware-y, another, the compartments were too cumbersome, on another version it had little d-rings that didn't make sense to me visually. And they always come in different colors every season - grey, acid yellow, sea blue, poppy red, etc, etc.

But look. It is a baby one. And it comes in a magenta/hot pink. I'm itching to call one of the sales reps at the Savannah store. Where is my voice of reason when I need financial advice?

It's priced at $398 on shopbop, a cool $50 less than its bigger counterpart.


3 comments:

  1. very cute! i wanted to tell you about shop it to me in case you don't already know, a site that will tell you when marc goes on sale! www.shopittome.com -- i'd love to tell you more if you email me trendsetters@shopittome.com! - tamra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! How many M by MJ bags do you own?!?!? If you can afford it I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, not that many, I think... it's hovering around 7 or 8 right now. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share