Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, June 9

Second outfit of the day

In college I found a lot of reasons to wear multiple outfits a day. I'd have one for going to class, napping, going to lab, evening dates, extracurricular meetings... And the weather here is so finicky that sometimes I'd sweat through my outfit or get super rained on. No wonder I had so much laundry all the time.

It's still bright and super hot out. I should really get a photographer so I don't continually post washed out shots for the rest of the summer. My deep v is actually peachy apricot. I am also not that vampire pale.







I'm debating getting this skirt in the other color scheme - teal and green. Y/n?

Deep v, AA; skirt, H&M; jellies, Target; heat wave, free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share