Bonjour it's Jinah!

Sunday, April 25

Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa: May 1st



In lieu of the weekly Etsy post, I thought I would bring this exciting event to the attention of my local readers.

The Athens Indie Crafstravaganzaa will be on this upcoming Saturday, and I am tickled to attend! Like it says on the flier, this is a perfect time purchase gifts for your mama or special grads (I know two of each that I am without gifts for!).

Best of all, I can spend some time supporting some of my favorite local crafty ladies. Come see the wonderful wares of Mary, Lesley, and Christina this weekend with me!

And as always I will be prowling around the town during the rest of the day in search of unique clothing boutiques and yummy food if anyone has suggestions for any must-sees and must-eats. I used to frequent the town in college to go to shows at the 40Watt, but don't feel nearly as hip as I did then.

7 comments:

  1. Ah Jinah--thank you so much for mentioning me [and getting the word out about the festival]! :D

    Drag Mark along--Matt will be selling some of his work too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary--Oh hale yesss!! I was hoping Matt would be there too. Markus has already been enlisted as my paparazzi/chauffeur. Can't wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omagahhhh Athens has the best eats!!! Try The Grit, Five Star Day, East West Bistro, The Globe...those are a couple of awesome places just off the top of my head.Downtown also has a plethora of great thrift stores, it's where all the townies shop, and you can find some amazing pieces there if you're really looking! I miss Athens, I'm sure you'll have a blast there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hi- found your blog today (via google) and I love your styling and outfits! You have great taste. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I wish I lived over there so I could go too! It sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for posting this. please do drop by our booth and say 'hello'!!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share