Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, March 17

In the Closet Archives: Leifsdottir

March 16, 2011

DSC_0029

March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011

Outfit details:
Leifsdottir Buckminster's Reverie Tieback (similar vibe: here, here, and here)
Madewell High Riser jeans
J. Crew double breasted cardigan (similar styles: here and here)
Steve Madden Shakeit boots (similar styles: here, here, and here)
Anthropologie Ampliacion necklace (similar here)
J. Crew Timex traveler watch

Even in my first post about Leifsdottir back in 2008, I was already obsessing over this top. By the time I finally purchased it (on sale, during a special discount period when I still was an Anthro employee), it had been months of  wishful thinking. And so, finally in my clutches, I did what any hoarder would do: stuffed it in the back of my closet, never to be seen again.

Okay okay, to be fair, I wore it once and had it dry cleaned. But really, it was due time to take it back out for a spin. I have a hard time giving up my "special" pieces--this one's special since it's from the very first season Leifsdottir was around.

Is anyone else doing a sartorial spring clean? I'm unearthing treasures galore, how about you?

3 comments:

  1. It's so pretty- I've been totally getting into minty tones this spring- it's gorgeous with the gold-tones in the necklace!

    I've been starting to wish for some pieces that are packed away with the summer stuff, but it's not time yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are so awesome, with the fringe on the side. I love the aqua and the pink colours together, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tones you have going in this outfit and that blouse is so lovely. Leifsdottir just knows how to make a special looking piece. I have a skirt from the line that I've maybe worn twice, but don't dare want to part with it.

    I've been going through a closet cleaning process too, but I can't say I have enough clothing to unearth treasures that haven't been worn. Just random things here and there.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share