Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, November 7

Black Friday

Geez, if it were Black Friday for real I would be up something like four hours earlier and dressed considerably less fancy. I like to dress up on Friday and Saturday. I don't know if it really helps me make sales, but it makes it easy for me to slip out into the night without another wardrobe change.

nov07-2.JPG

nov07-1.JPG

Please excuse array of puppy toys. It is an uphill battle with these things.

This is what I'm wearing to work in a few minutes and to see my Manfriend. By Manfriend, I mean Paul Rudd. I'm only half joking. Role Models is in theatres today and the friend who I took with me to the screening and I are going again because we are silly silly girls.

Dress, Anna Sui for Anthropologie; headband, teknolovesong on etsy; cardigan, American Apparel; belt, Anthropologie; boots, Minnetonka.

5 comments:

  1. That outfit is so pretty! Do you really work Saturdays at Anthropologie at the dance club mall? I was there yesterday and every time I go I think, maybe Jinah will be working! But I never see you! (sorry if that sounds stalkerish!)

    Oh and I was so tempted to buy that amazing blue cardigan you have. The sales are so good right now. I bought that grey ruffled Manoush coat instead though. But there was this dress I was tempted by too--the cream lacey one with a full skirt and a bow type thing at the waist. Oh man! I don't see how you can work there and still have money left over from your paychecks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog :
    bottes pas cher
    Marina (from France)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking so beautiful. I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking so beautiful. I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog :
    bottes pas cher
    Marina (from France)

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share