Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, November 6

Hayden Harnett, pls



Hayden-Harnett is one of my favorite handbag lines, if not my favorite favorite. All the bags use the yummiest leather and have really special flourishes with antiqued brass studs, or a whimsical print lining, or even fringe. I love everything they make and have everything from a coin purse to small handbags to a messenger. Occasionally there are a few exclusive pieces for Anthropologie, which I immediately add to my wishlist. (Take a look at the travel pieces from the November catalog!)

I consider it a personal wish granted when I get a sample sale e-mail from them every so often. Let me share this with you. The sale started yesterday morning and will continue through Saturday, November 8th. Prices are 30-80% off retail and there are still a lot of goodies left! They even added more pieces since I shopped yesterday. Click here to take a look.

My personal picks include:


Corcovado Turnlock Tote

As seen on Serena on Gossip Girl. Marked down to $391 from $550. Made of yummy smooshy leather, with a plethora of pockets, and expandable to fit a weekend's worth of things. Want, need.


Wyeth Hobo

A little rock and roll, a little Kate Moss, a lot fierce. Who doesn't want fringe on everything? And look at the stud detail on the flap! I want to adopt this and cuddle with it. Priced at $333 from $475.


Ibiza Flight Tote

This actually comes in a wide array of colors. I would recommend this at full price, actually. I finally got to see one in person when I was the Bay Area, and it is pretty fab. It is convertible from a larger laptop sized tote to a smaller baguette and is padded so you can tote your computer safely. It is just an all around good looking versatile east-west bag. And it's trimmed in that yummy leather. Prices vary in the sale for this one depending on color. I just checked and there is one left in this colorway.

I've been following the buzz in the Purse Forum and things that are going fast are the Clara and the Marcel clutch. Let me know if you guys buy anything!

1 comment:

  1. Oh droool, droool, drool! These are so dangerous. Darn, you and your persuasive blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share