Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, November 11

Halloween, finally

I know this is pretty much two weeks late, but I enjoyed my Halloween very much. My costume ended up being a lot more PG this year than in the past. Partially because I'm more of a prude, and mostly because I wanted a work appropriate outfit in which I could hand out candy to trick-or-treaters at the mall.

I was Little Red Riding Hood and my coworkers and many parents loved it. One dad even said, "Do you know who that is? We read the book all the time!"

The toddler son responded, wide-eyed, "Little Red Riding Hood..?"

It was precious. And then they, along with a majority of the parents asked to take their photo with me. I am now in family photo albums and home movies of a lot of strangers. I wonder if this is how it feels to work at Disney World?

I also got, "Red is your color!" a lot. And, "Umm, you kind of look like Little Red Riding Hood Today." To which I would respond, "Yes, it's Halloween!"

And the most hilarious, "Ooooh does that cape come in other colors???"

"No, ma'am. It's not from here."

"Where can I get one??"

"I made it."

So much fun. I gave out candy out of my basket to children, zombie strippers, and furries.



I waited on them to post these for days and days. Can't say I'm super impressed, however. Important things to note in this picture - the fake hand somehow stuck into my picnic basket, and the incredible abundance of red.


I made out with a bandit. And was mischievous with a woodland fairy. And hung out with Zorro.


All in all, it was a super fun day that stretched on for an incredibly awesomely long time.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great costume- and you look gorgeous! And I can't believe you made-out with the bandit from The Fall- have we mentioned we're fans?

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share