Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, November 13

PBteen Atlanta



I totally dropped the ball and missed the PBteen grand opening! Apparently Atlanta is home to the largest Pottery Barn store in the nation - they recently renovated and moved spaces into a huge, beautiful, two story space in Lenox Square. It is pretty glam and they are giving Crate and Barrel down the hall a run for their money.

And then there were rumors and rumors circulating about the opening of a PBteen store. This is their younger, hip line suited towards teens (duh) and college dorm decorating. What sucks me into this catalog over West Elm (also part of the Williams-Sonoma/Pottery Barn family) is bright and funky design in adult sized (well, Jinah-sized) pieces at a reasonable price point. I am still lusting after that vanity and dress form I posted from their catalog. This is their store that taps the market between pottery barn kids and West Elm. (I like to cross over into all three as I love things at all of them.)

So the store opened last week and promises to be totally fabulous. This is the very first PBteen store and I'm thrilled they chose Atlanta as the city to launch it. As an added bonus for visiting (as if the visit wouldn't be great enough), they are holding a sweepstakes - the prize is a $5000 room makeover. That's reason enough for me.

I believe the store is on the upper level (of four) of the mall where the old Pottery Barn space used to be, across from the children's department of Bloomingdale's. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of the mall, but I'd like to go check out PBteen since I usually like what's in the catalog. I can't image being in a Pottery Barn that size - only in Atlanta!

    PS: We awarded you an E for Excellence award on our blog :) !

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share