Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, April 3

Dress Up

09apr1-1

09apr1-2

Dress, Bailey 44
Mary janes, Nine West
Watch necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs


We were specially reminded at work to dress appropriately for my boss's boss to come visit. I had a total brain fart and panicked thinking, "I have nothing to wear!" Luckily this is why I own a bunch of dresses. I still have friends that disagree with me on this point and say that dresses require dressing up. But to me, a dress is an entire outfit. You can pop it on and go. Some mornings I can't be bothered to figure out what tops go with what bottoms and whether or not another accessory will be necessary.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Dresses make my life very easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! i adore those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share