Bonjour it's Jinah!

Sunday, April 5

On looking presentable

09apr3-1

Shirt, Zara Basic
Scarf, Moschino Cheap and Chic
Jeans, Earnest Sewn
Flats, Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag, Hayden Harnett


I was invited to a nice dinner at home where I met a lot of adults. Therefore I thought I should look more or less like an adult. Funny thing is, I still feel like I should be at the kids' table after all these years. Maybe it's because I'm both the oldest child and youngest adult in my extended family, putting me in a weird in-between place.

I hope the they didn't think I was a flight attendant.

1 comment:

  1. You look like a very stylish grown-up indeed! Lauren and I are in the same position about being the oldest with our cousins.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share