Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, April 1

It was pouring...

09mar28-3

09mar28-1

Dress, Rachel Pally; shrug thing, Anthropologie; sandals, Saltwater Sandals; necklace, lenora dame.

This is from Saturday, oops! I continually make the mistake of not properly dressing for the weather. From the looks of my outfit, you might think it was balmy and sunshiny that day. I assure you, it was not. I froze my little toes off running around at work and around town.

Between my weather widget and what it feels like on the balcony, I can't figure out how what to wear. This dress is so buttery soft and comfy but required too much finagling to run around at work in. I felt like the straps and things kept migrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share