Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, April 7

It snowed!

09apr7-1

Shirt, J. Crew
Vest, jovovich-hawk for Target
Jeans and headband, H&M
Boots, Frye


So it totally for real snowed today. I would say it is the worst and coldest spring break ever of all time, but I do remember similar freak weather two years ago. One of my girls' birthdays is this time of year and it definitely snowed at her birthday party then.

Well I hate the cold but I also hate allergy season. Snow vs. pollen, it can't be a total loss, right?

Oh and this vest has little stars all over it. I guess you can't really tell in the photo, but it rules, basically. I'd been stumped on how to wear it -- what shapes and colors work? I decided to just make it work. Current circumstances force me to get dressed and get with it in a timely manner.

1 comment:

  1. I hate this weather. Just when I packed up all my coats, it snows. F-Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share