Bonjour it's Jinah!

Saturday, September 12

Meow or should I say, Ruff Ruff?

IMG_1733

IMG_1734
Romper and headband, Anthropologie; tights, Target; flats, Marc by Marc jacobs;
cardie, J. Crew; blazer, Urban Outfitters; clutch, Rebecca Minkoff.

I almost passed on this romper because it's summery and well, not B school or work appropriate. But it has scottie dogs and really fun pleated shorts. I just had to.

I ended up running all over town in this, first to work, then to Britney Spears (I got offered a ticket for free last minute), and then to wish my little sister happy birthday. It seemed versatile despite the fact that it would have been costumey in most settings.

I swapped the cardie for a blazer. Boyfriend blazers are like the new boyfriend cardigan in my book. Too bad I'm also into skinny jeans and big hair at the same time. Sometimes I wonder if I am just a caricature of myself.

2 comments:

  1. I love this combo, Jinah! And rompers are too cute, I have two pairs and wear them heaps with my Converses and cute little necklaces ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute it hurts! i loved how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share