Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, September 23

Turkish Rugs Dress



IMG_1787

IMG_1789
Dress, plenty by Tracy Reese; boots, Frye; headband, Anthropologie.

Sorry about the indoor shots. Atlanta has had these insane flash floods and I haven't really been able to take proper shots outside. That and I'm pretty sure the front and back porches are covered in dirt and plants from the overflow.

This is what I wore to work to promote rustic cuisine, fall merchandise, and good cheer. I missed layers even though they require cooler climates. Favorite fall dress, favorite fall boots, trusty headband, check. I might end up wearing a variation of this every day.

Minus presentation days for school. On which I have to wear a wool suit. I guess I can make that fashion-y too.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard that you guys have been getting wacky weather lately. Cute outfit...stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pull of that dress SO well. You and your dresses..... :) I'm jealous! I only have...8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress - I love it!
    That wasn't a TR for Anthropologie dress was it? It looks great on you, I like how you paired the boots with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it at Anthro but I don't know if it was an exclusive piece. I know I saw other prints in the same shape on other sites like revolve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.! You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress. Your complete This outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share