Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, December 25

And So Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas!!

IMG_2101
Outfit details: Sweater shell, Banana Republic Outlet
Madewell Rail Straight Cords in Dark Grey(available in-store and by phone only)
Lenora Dame Pearl Menagerie Necklace for Anthropologie
Blazer by Silence and Noise at Urban Outfitters (similar here and here)
Rebecca Minkoff Clutch in Harewood (find the black here)

Quick detail shot from last night. My camera battery was insistent on dying in the middle of this shoot and none of the full body shots turned out. Whoops! Unfortunately my personal photographer is out of town for a few days and sometimes I cannot make do on my own.

Anyways, I wish the best to you and yours this holiday! My fam is breaking from tradition and we are going to my favorite Chinese restaurant for dins tonight. I cannot wait for a huge yummy family-style meal, but even more exciting is the hilarity that will ensue from the white elephant gift exchange which will inevitably occur in the middle of the restaurant. Things I'm crossing my fingers for in this year's exchange? Elf on DVD, and endless Zaxby's gift certificates. Judging from the past few years, I don't think that will be too tall an order.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, love love love this outfit, especially the sweater! Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove your necklace, Jinah (and gray and red together too)! I'll cross my fingers for you with the gift exchange. And a family Chinese dinner is always the best.
    Merry, merry Christmas!!!
    xoxo,
    Lar & Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese for dinner sounds fantastic! I hope you have lots of fun!

    Merry Christmas!
    -Fal

    ReplyDelete
  4. this combination is gorgeous!!! love that ruffled shell under the blazer, and i totally covet your necklace! so pretty

    merry christmas!

    (and i LOVE zaxby's, it's definitely one thing i look forward to when i go to atlanta)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great Christmas!

    Elf is my favorite holiday movie, but I still don't have it on dvd! I was hoping I'd get it too! :)

    http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share