Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, December 30

GaGaOohLaLa


IMG_0040
Outfit details: Pouf shoulder blazer, Zara
Rodarte for Target Slip Dress
And igss you can't see the rest of my outfitz. 

Gagaloo was excellent! My boyfriend claims that the opening sequence was like the part of Ghostbusters when you open the fridge and see Zuul. Not that the Ghostbusters movie was anything like the concert, but I suppose both are awesome in different ways.

The show was like attending a live action nonstop stream of very different music videos. There were appropriate outfit and set changes with all of the quirks and snazzy special effects that comes standard with a huge arena type of show. Except she was playing at the Fox, which here in Atlanta is where the Symphony and the Ballet perform. It felt like attending your best friend's birthday party with about 5000 of your closest friends.

If she is coming to your town and you don't have tickets, seriously, try to go! Even through we already bought tickets way back in October, I was calling all of the radio stations and entering a million different sweepstakes so (I could get better seats....and) my sisters and friends could come too!!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had so much fun! :D And now I've got Bad Romance stuck in my head for the billionth time this week!

    http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lucky lucky you! The show sounds ahmazing. I KNEW I should have just bought the overpriced tickets on eBay for when she was in SF, it would have been totally worth it.

    You look adorable in that sphere-y thing btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lucky lucky you! The show sounds ahmazing. I KNEW I should have just bought the overpriced tickets on eBay for when she was in SF, it would have been totally worth it.

    You look adorable in that sphere-y thing btw ;)

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share