Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, February 14

Anthropologie Westside: 1 Year Anniversary Party

Anthro Westside 5

Last week I attended the Howell Mill Anthropologie store's one-year anniversary party. Celebration, libations, and a chance to shop my favorite store after-hours? Of course I had to attend. 

Anthro Westside 4

The party was thrown in conjunction with the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center, with 10% of the evening's sales benefiting the Center. I feel that Anthro has always been well versed in giving back to the community, and this event was local supportive in every way.

Anthro Westside 10

One thing I really love about this Anthro in particular, is how it embodies the vibe of the revamped Howell Mill neighborhood. I've seen the Westside/White Provisions area undergo a major transformation since it was my haunt in college, and the newest Atlanta Anthropologie complements it beautifully. The neighborhood vibes with the store, and the store definitely vibes with the neighborhood--case in point, the catered goodies were from nearby restaurants Osteria Del Figo and Empire State South.

Anthro Westside 6
Caprese skewers and assorted meatballs from Figo.

Anthro Westside 11
Gourmet fruit jellies from Empire State South.

But within its bits and pieces of local flavor, of course the shop has what's really important--the clothes! Oh my word, since school has been back in session, I haven't made much time to visit any of my local Anthropologie stores. It had been long enough that every single rack was new to me!

Anthro Westside 7
I wanted to touch and try everything.

Anthro Westside 2
I was extremely pleased with the large number of novelty print/embroidered items for the season. Finally, the whimsy and fun that drew me to the brand is back in spades!

Anthro Westside 9
I did try... and buy a few things.

I went with Lana, whom you've met on a few occasions on the blog. We met Jess there, who looked Cute as a Button. Check out her awe-inspiring updo!

Anthro Westside 1
Anthro Westside 8
<3

Anthro Westside 3
Lana had on this rad kittycat brooch.

Anthro Westside 12
I had a blast! It was the perfect ladies night, and a great midweek pick-me-up. Thanks to the Westside store for letting me play paparazzi, and for inviting me out for a fun evening!

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! This is my local Anthro as well. I work nearby. Glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share