Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, March 4

09mar4-2

09mar4-1

Dress, Vanessa Barrantes for Anthropologie; flats, Sam Edelman.

This is my favorite dress of all time. I wore it to work in high spirits and had so much fun feeling girly! I got a lot of questions about it today while working, so before anyone else asks, I believe she (Vanessa Barrantes) designs this dress in different fabrics/colors for other retail outlets each season . It is also very similar to things that Shumaq has been making this past season (hum, a quick Google search tells me that V. Barrantes actually designs for Shumaq. Duh! It makes sense.). Love love love.

Also, I didn't end up bringing a plate of cookies into work today because they got a little too moist. Normally I bag day-after cookies with a slice of bread to keep them from getting too dry, but these got too soggy when I did the same thing! It must be the pudding in the recipe, oops. So for my coworkers that read this, sorry. I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. Literally.

2 comments:

  1. I love this girly look. It's so cute!`

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in our sophia dress! Thank you for supporting the brand and by the way your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share