Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, March 19

I heart Jean Touitou

09mar19-1

09mar19-2

Shirt, APC Madras; jeans, H&M; espradilles, Ann Taylor Loft.

Day two of Shirley Temple curls. I'm almost convinced I want to have (permed) curly hair again. I miss having lower maintenance hair.

I forgot I had this shirt! I decided to pull it out to celebrate early Spring. Sometimes I buy clothes as souvenirs from trips. This blouse stands as a reminder of the time I dragged my little sister into Soho and spent an hour and a half at A.P.C. And the next day we went to see the Spice Girls.

Apparently also I was celebrating the last of my frumpy business clothes by pulling out these shoes. OH WELL.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous APC blouse. I can't even go in the store...I want it all but can't afford!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite Jinah outfit yet! Now I think I'm going to keep checking the APC website 'till the Madras stuff comes out . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Did you see them in Jersey or Madison Square? I saw them in Jersey and got pneumonia the next day. It was sooooo worth it. I love Vicky B.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share