Bonjour it's Jinah!

Wednesday, March 25

I'm hiding. Just like the sun.

09mar20-2

09mar20-1

Top, Urban Outfitters; skirt, Anthropologie; shoes, H&M; necklace, June Shin; bag, Hayden Harnett.

I wore this out almost a week ago. I don't know where the time goes! In unpacking the boxes and boxes of warm weather clothes, I unearthed this skirt. This was a graduation present from last year. I've only managed to wear it out twice and have spilled curry on it both times, this time included.

My days of hiding indoors in pajamas are almost over. My dreaded GMAT test date is almost here and with it hopefully regularly scheduled blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you paired the striped top with your skirt - great combo!

    Good luck on your GMAT.

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share