Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, March 2

I'm a big blueberry

09feb28-1

09feb28-2

Dress, Richard Chai for Target; leggings and cardigan, Urban Outfitters; bag, Hayden Harnett; shoes, Nine West; headband, etsy.

Yesterday was this incredibly intense snow day. I felt like I was driving through a blizzard to work! Too bad it's too warm here for it to actually stick. Oh well, atleast it was nice to have the one seasonal snow we get each year.

I was told that I looked like a blueberry in this outfit. Apparently I resemble Violet Beauregarde.

And apparently my camera lens is dirty. I need to get on that stat.

2 comments:

  1. I love the print on that dress so pretty. I need something like that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look at all like a blueberry! I love the hues of blue!

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share