Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, March 6

Falling off the bandwagon



The recessionista bandwagon, that is. Alexander McQueen's McQ line for Target dropped on Wednesday and the shopping bug has finally gotten to me. Between the cute Blythe ads (and photoshoot you can see on various blogs!) and the bold, graphic prints, I can't hold out any longer.

I'm going to check it out and hope my credit cards don't get hit too hard (I mean, I guess I already had to defrost them out of a block of ice, whoops). I was going to pass on this collection; but it looks like the much-coveted zigzag dress is already sold out online, which means this one won't last for long!

I'd been trying to hold out until I saw other bloggers report back about some of the pieces... so far it looks like everyone is doing the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share