Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, February 26

Preppy with a Schoolboy Twist



IMG_0319

IMG_0317

IMG_0324 
Outfit details: J. Crew Vintage Bateau top
J. Crew Poplin Wednesday Skirt in Burnt Sienna
Anthropologie Boyfriend Blazer (similar here)
Love Quotes Handknotted scarf in Mykonos
Target dotted tights (similar here)
Aldo Varble oxfords
Vintage bag

I finally used those gift cards I was blathering about. Here are two of the things I got right before my little shopping ban for Lent. The striped top was just a nice staple I was happy to add to my closet. I actually tried on the St. James shirts they had in store and passed because I felt like it gave me linebacker shoulders. And it was so long it looked like I was using daddy's sailing shirt as a nightgown.

This vintage bateau top is a perfect casual layering piece. I'm adding it to my collection of striped shirts as the nicest one I have! Hooray. The skirt was almost an afterthought. But I'm loving the golden pumpkin color and see it playing well with others in my closet. I think it will be great with brown belts and preppy buttondowns as well as cardigans.

I spent all morning looking at the Mulberry website and daydreaming about having a new satchel bag. Can you tell with today's outfit?

3 comments:

  1. What a great outfit. Those tights are adorable :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, great outfit! :D And I love polka dot tights, I'm going out searching for a pair tomorrow!

    http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, have you been dreaming of the Alexa? Me toooo. In an inky purple, yum!

    Your outfit is so cute! I think the tights make it :)

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share