Bonjour it's Jinah!

Friday, August 15

Parfumarie Curiosite

Song in D Minor, I Want Candy, Let Them Eat Cake

It probably comes off in the blog that there are a lot more things that I happen to dislike than actually like. I guess I am a snob, sometimes, oops. Thrown into this "dislike" category is most perfumes. I love how they smell, I love the idea behind them, I love the memories associated, and I especially love the imagery and advertising that goes into developing them. For some reason I just can't handle smelling them or smelling like anything in general. Once I was sitting next to a stranger in the movies, and gagged every time the fan let her perfume waft into my personal space.

I don't know why, but I am overly sensitive to people's perfume sometimes. (I am thankful that I don't have many excessively girly friends and don't live in a constant sea of eau de sneeze.)

This may just have changed.

I came across TokyoMilk Parfumarie Curiosite through a review from a girl that worked at Anthropologie. And well, any excuse to go to Anthropologie and poke through the beauty and kitchen stuff is a good enough excuse for me.

I thought the scents were light, fresh, and sometimes sexy, without being overbearing or making my stomach turn. It also helps that they come in such cute packaging!

I'm wearing Honey and the Moon today. It's sugary and sweet and I feel violet flavored and delicious.

Available at:
Fred Flare
Anthropologie
Beautyhabit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share