Bonjour it's Jinah!

Thursday, August 25

Free People Atlanta!


I've been keeping my mouth shut about this event because I thought it was top secret! So sorry to those of you who have been in the dark. As the flier above implies, the first Free People store in Georgia is finally here! In the main "strip" of Lenox Square mall is going to be our own personal destination for all things bohemian, rock 'n roll, and vintage-inspired.

The soft opening pre-party is this evening, and I've made it my business to attend! Hope to see some of you lovelies out there! I'll be the one alternately squealing in excitement and snapping paparazzi photos of the crowd. 

1 comment:

  1. Mindofmr Blogspot ComJanuary 23, 2012 at 2:54 AM

    wish i could go- sounds fun!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share