Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, August 22

Vintage Days: Little House on the Prairie skirt

August 22 2011 1
First up in this week's Vintage Days posts is this adorable calico number. I'm thrilled that midi-length skirts are in right now, because that is my favorite length to wear! I feel like tea-length hemlines span across multiple eras, and not only are an easy way to make any look more ladylike, they call for heels. Skirt and heels combos of all sorts are so feminine!

This skirt is so Laura Ingalls Wilder to me. Prairie without being over the top. It's from the seventies and has beautiful details--all of the buttons are functional, the top one hidden, and the tie waist lies perfectly flat though it's woven in and out.

She's a size small and will be $34! Come snag her on Saturday! If she doesn't go to a good home, she will be available on Etsy in September.

August 22 2011 2

August 22 2011 3

August 22 2011 4
Outfit details:
This post is part of a Vintage miniseries leading up to my participation in VAMP. A little more fun than my everyday outfit posts, but this is more about playing dress-up since I did not wear these in my IRL OOTD. So you vintage mavens, don't worry, I didn't wear this around all day in the sweltering heat before offering it to you! Just for the photoshoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share