Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, August 9

Style Inspiration: Wideleg and Flared

Well look at that--I ended up skipping over this week's style inspiration post. I was up to my elbows in a home improvement project Sunday evening, and between the paint fumes and massive cleanup, it slipped my mind. But don't you dare think I forgot! I'd been culling images all week.

So I'm late to the game here, since many of my favorite blog ladies grabbed Lovestorys last season, but I'm really drawn to the wideleg and flare silhouette right now. I love how a good pair of trousers or bellbottom jeans can transition from bohemian to prim with the right accessories.


(the cherry blossom girl) / (shopbop)


(both b jones style)


(free people) / (emersonmade)

With all this inspiration floating around my head, I ended up caving when these AG Farrahs went on sale at Anthropologie. I decided to go the nautical route. It's probably not that obvious on the blog, but if I could, I would wear a striped tee every single day.

August 9 2011 1

August 9 2011 2

August 9 2011 3
Outfit details:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share