Bonjour it's Jinah!

Tuesday, January 6

Birds

I went on a mini home decorating spree. Well, I went on a "let's-furnish-where-I-live-because-my-roommate-took-literally-everything-including-the-lightbulbs" spree. After I resolved all missing furniture piece issues, I decided I could actually decorate.

I saw these at Target the day after Christmas (lol and the day after that and the day after that- I go to Target too much). And while I think birds are scary, I like the idea of bird cages. And they fit with my chosen color scheme perfectly. My cat keeps swatting at the tealights when I light them as if to say, "Take that, birds!"

09jan05-1

09jan05-2

So basically, yes, I have decorative birdcages. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share