Bonjour it's Jinah!

Monday, January 26

Whoops

Sometimes I run around town looking like a rumpled hooligan. Actually this is what I ended up throwing on before going to work. Prior to that I was being lazy and just wearing this bodysuit (the cranberry thing) under a long coat and traipsing around town.

I actually made it to the boutique warehouse sales in Atlantic Station and so much goodness was to be had! Did anyone get anything awesome? I ended up caving and getting myself a Virginia Johnson scarf, which has become my new best friend/shawl/blanket/beach towel.

09jan23-1

09jan23-2

Bodysuit, American Apparel; tunic dress shirt, Rogan for Target; boots, Minnetonka; no closure cardigan, BDG for Urban Outfitters.

2 comments:

Bonjour y'all! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add This

Bookmark and Share